Gone are the days when simple anti-virus software
was enough to protect your network
Nortec Vulnerability Assessment
- Gain a true picture of your overall security posture
- Uncover weak or vulnerable systems and devices in your environment
- Identify IT policy concerns
- Scan switches, routers, firewalls, desktops, and servers for known threats
- Check devices for compliance with Windows infrastructure best practices
- Evaluate if IT security policy includes BYOD, remote connectivity, third party access to infrastructure
- Review of general security controls.
Application Visibility, Risk Report (AVR)
- Identify applications that may be getting past your traditional firewall
- Mitigate risks and make informed choices when writing your security policy
- Deploy a next-generation firewall within your network to monitor applications used throughout your organization
- Provide application traffic analysis, overall security risk rating, and related business risk
Information Security Management
To identify potential gaps in your information security management, Nortec offers security consultations to businesses throughout the Philadelphia and Pittsburgh areas. With cutting-edge tools to locate weaknesses, our security experts can scan your network to analyze the security of your most valuable data, including financial data, employee records, and sensitive customer information.
How Nortec Works With You
We have you covered. When we manage your IT, we take care of your technology so you can focus on your business. Our award-winning managed IT services power small and mid-sized businesses throughout Washington D.C., Pittsburgh, Philadelphia and Tampa with around-the-clock support and expertise.
You describe where you are now, problems you’re experiencing and what you want to achieve.
Design a Solution
Using your goals and budget, we design a solution that aligns your IT to empower your business.
Your IT friction is eliminated with our flexible solutions and responsive IT support, all at a price you can afford.
“We’ve been with Nortec since 1996. Thanks to their responsiveness and the bulletproof backup and recovery plan they had in place for us, we were able to recover in less than half a day when disaster hit.”
JESUS ROMERO, DATABASE AND TECHNOLOGY DIRECTOR, NPESBook A Consultation