- Cloud Services
- Unified Communications
- IT Security Solutions
- Network Infrastructure
- About Nortec
Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS) gives users a comprehensive solution to secure, manage and administer data, devices and identity with the added advantage of advanced threat analytics. Here’s an overview of its features and benfits.
EMS is comprised of these cloud platforms:
– Azure Active Directory Premium for identity rights management
– Microsoft Intune for MDM and mobile application management
– Azure Rights Management for document and data security
EMS Identity Management includes:
– Single sign-on (SSO) for users
– Multiple reporting options for IT for identifying which users are allowing what data, and where the users are accessing it from
– Multifactor authentication
InTune device and application management encompass:
– Device management
– Settings management
– Device provisioning
– Remote wiping
As organizations work to support an increasingly mobile workforce, identity and security platforms need to be flexible enough to support multiple devices and locations. EMS covers the scope of these challenges with an all-inclusive solution that covers all the bases.
Learn more at Nortec’s upcoming events. Click for more details.
– Wednesday, October 14 / 10:30a-12:30p / Mircosoft Malvern Office
– Wednesday, October 21 / 10:30a-12:30p / Mircosoft Pittsburgh Office