Arlington IT Services
At Nortec, our mission is to serve you. We have been delivering client satisfaction since 1991 and take pride in our ability to offer excellence to all of our customers. If you’re in Arlington or the surrounding area, you can depend on Nortec for all of your IT needs.
IT is the bedrock of your business. Luckily, with Nortec, you have a team of IT professionals that you can rely on and trust. Hand your IT requirements off to us. We partner with your IT provider to offer expert guidance every step of the way. With custom technology solutions from the Microsoft framework, you can be sure that your needs are being met – whatever they may be.
Our award winning service ensures that your Arlington business is taken care of proactively. We pride ourselves in preventing issues now instead of waiting to fix them later. And, because we value our relationships, you can be sure we’ll be there when you need us.
We believe technology should provide a competitive advantage for your business. Our services eliminate IT friction through flexible solutions and reliable support. As your strategic partner, we deliver a straightforward working environment and IT that fits your Arlington business.
At Nortec, we offer:
- Cybersecurity services – helping you to maintain the security of your data to reduce the risk of cyber attacks. Includes identity management, cybersecurity awareness training, MDM solutions, endpoint security, and cybersecurity consultant services.
- Managed IT services – taking charge of all of your IT needs to ensure all your computer support concerns are proactively addressed.
- Communication Systems – managing all of your communication systems including cloud phones, Microsoft Teams, managed Microsoft Teams, on premise Mitel, and Mitel support.
- Microsoft Partner Services – proficient in Microsoft Teams, Azure Services, MDM Software, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Windows 10, and Microsoft Licensing.
- Network Architecture – helping to keep your infrastructure strong.
Contact our Arlington IT professionals today to discuss your business computer systems needs.