Bethesda IT Services
You can count on Nortec to serve you. At Nortec, we have been proudly delivering client satisfaction since 1991. If you’re in Bethesda or the surrounding area, rest assured that you can depend on us for all of your IT needs.
IT is the bedrock of your business. At Nortec, you have a dream team of IT professionals that you can rely on and trust. Simply give your IT requirements to us to take care of. With customizable technology solutions from the Microsoft framework, you can rest assured that your needs are being met – no matter what they are.
Our unbeatable service ensures that your Bethesda business is tended to with care. We pride ourselves in proactively addressing issues now instead of waiting to fix them later. And, because we value our relationships with our clients, we’ll be there when you need us.
At Nortec, we believe that technology should provide a competitive advantage for you and your business. Our services eliminate the sources of IT friction through reliable support and flexible solutions. As your partner, we will deliver a straightforward working environment and custom IT solutions that fit your Bethesda business.
At Nortec, we offer:
- Cybersecurity services – we ensure a high level of security to keep your data safe and reduce the risk of cyber attacks. These services include identity management, cybersecurity awareness training, MDM solutions, endpoint security, and cybersecurity consultant services.
- Managed IT services – we help you to take charge of your IT needs – ensuring that your computer support concerns are proactively addressed and remedied.
- Communication Systems – we work to manage all of your communication systems including cloud phones, Microsoft Teams, managed Microsoft Teams, on premise Mitel, and Mitel support.
- Microsoft Partner Services – we are proficient in Microsoft Teams, Azure Services, MDM Software, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Windows 10, and Microsoft Licensing.
- Network Architecture – we keep your infrastructure strong and secure so that it’s resilient to any potential attacks.
Contact our Bethesda IT professionals today to discuss your business computer systems needs.