FALLS CHURCH, VIRIGINA – April 18, 2016 – Nortec Communications, Inc. is pleased to announce that it has received competency certifications from Microsoft in five practice areas:
- Communications – Gold Competency
- Cloud Productivity – Gold Competency
- Mid Market Solutions – Gold Competency
- Data Center – Silver Competency
- Small and Mid Market Cloud Solutions – Silver Competency
Gold competencies demonstrate best-in-class capability within a specific Microsoft solution area. Silver competencies represent consistent capability, expertise, and commitment.
Nortec has achieved 3 “best-in-class” gold and 2 silver competencies.
Nortec engineers must successfully pass technical exams and business assessments on the latest Microsoft product versions, acquire certifications, provide three to five customer references, and a Customer Satisfaction Index for gold designations.
“The focus and dedication of our team in achieving these competencies is a true testament to Nortec’s core values and our commitment to serving our customers,” said George Hammerschmidt, Nortec Chief Operating Officer and EVP. “We now have 3 Gold and 2 Silver designations – the most we have ever attained in the history of Nortec.”
Certification in these competencies ensures customers receive the highest level of expertise in a number of information technology areas, including:
- Communications solutions, including Skype for Business
- Cloud and hybrid cloud deployments built on Microsoft Office 365
- Solutions tailored to meet midmarket business infrastructure processes, needs and costs
- Robust, scalable data center platforms
- Small and Midmarket cloud solutions to scale with business growth
About Nortec Communications, Inc.
Nortec is a premier Systems Integrator and Infrastructure leader. Our solutions are both cloud based and on-premise in the areas of Unified Communications, Messaging, Management, Storage, Security and Virtualization. We are committed to earning the trust of our clients by delivering excellence throughout the entire project lifecycle. We are the winner of several prestigious vendor awards from companies such as Microsoft and ShoreTel. Nortec is a privately held corporation advising organizations since 1991.
Related Links & Conversation