Just like plastic Easter eggs, the best cloud phones contain more for your business than what meets the eye. Hidden features are as rich as your favorite candy bar. With the right system, you can transform your workflows, support your current processes and meet your business goals.
Whether you’re unhappy with your current phone provider or you’re looking for a way to increase employee efficiency during challenging times, here’s how cloud phones can help.
The Top Benefits of Cloud Phone Systems
Microsoft cloud phones offer key advantages for small business owners who are concerned with productivity, especially as we anticipate an impending recession. Through Microsoft Teams, you can utilize the best cloud phones for enhancing connection without sacrificing any of the necessary call functionalities.
Start recession-proofing your business
Cost effectiveness is a key cloud phone benefit for small- and mid-sized businesses. You can lower hardware costs by choosing cloud phones while also putting your business in a better situation to weather financially challenging times.
Ditch outdated hardware
With cloud phones, you don’t have to worry about when your phone hardware will become obsolete or how much the next iteration will cost. You pay for what you need and add new licenses as you scale up.
Increase your team’s productivity
By empowering your employees to communicate through the medium that’s most appropriate for the work at hand – whether that’s a text chat conversation or a video call – the platform improves your team’s efficiency.
The cloud empowers you to achieve your objectives
See how Nortec can manage your Teams calling
Why Teams Is the Best Cloud Phone Option
Plenty of SMB owners already have subscriptions to Teams – but not everyone is using the Teams phone option.
The cloud phone service from Teams provides many call features, including the ability to:
- Make and receive phone calls on mobile devices or computers
- Host webinars and video calls
- Collaborate on documents during meetings
- Easily share files during class
- Empower organized collaborations through specific channels
Teams can be used on almost any mobile device or computer
Because you can attach your business numbers to employee phones, you increase professionalism, flexibility, and client retention at the same time.
Consider this – when an employee leaves your business, your clients who communicated with them will still need to be able to receive assistance. Losing clients when you lose an employee can be avoided by requiring employees to use cloud business phones instead of their own personal cell number.
Everyone gets affordable calling plans
Lastly, Teams offers a key benefit in that its rates for both national and international calling are extremely affordable, for everyone, regardless of the size of their business.
See how you can save when you sign up for Microsoft licenses from Nortec
Use our Cloud Pricing Calculator
Integrate More Apps and Get More Flexibility With Teams
There are plenty of treats that fit in Easter eggs, from small candy bars to toys to cold hard cash. Just like Easter eggs, Microsoft Teams includes a variety of exciting perks inside the platform.
In addition to offering powerful cloud phones, Teams provides a wide variety of app integrations, including:
1. Trello: Assign tasks, track progress, and notify team members automatically of updates.
2. Wiki: All notes, guides, and best practices can be collected and stored in one easily accessible central location.
3. MURAL: Quickly create diagrams and empower visual collaboration for your team.
4. ScrumGenius: This app automatically asks your employees a series of questions and then emails leaders a summary of the answers, effectively automating your daily standup meetings.
5. Polly: Survey all your team members on a specific question very quickly.
6. MailClark: Combine your Gmail, Outlook, Facebook, Twitter, and other messages into one smart inbox with MailClark.
7. Adobe Creative Cloud: Empower your graphic design department, and your entire team, by sharing Adobe assets in Teams.
8. AttendanceBot: Efficiently track shifts, sick days, remote work, hours, vacations, and paid time off.
9. Signeasy: Request important signatures with no new software through Signeasy.
10. Health Hero: Engage your employees in fitness challenges and create a fun, healthy environment that unites your team members while improving their health.
700 apps and counting
These 10 app integrations can give your business the tools it needs to increase productivity, and they are just a few of the 700+ that work with Teams.
As Teams grows, more apps will provide integrations for the platform. So, if there’s a tool you currently use and love for your operations, they may already offer an app integration for Teams – and if they don’t, it could be coming soon.
Partner With Nortec for Your Teams Management
The benefits of using Teams to increase productivity and as your business phone system are clear – but the path to adopting Teams as your communications platform may not be. Our experts can help. As a certified Microsoft Gold Partner, Nortec can manage Teams for you, so you can both spend less on your phones and optimize your time.
With Teams from Nortec, your phones are one less thing you need to worry about managing
Instead, you can spend your energy where it will help your business the most. Contact Nortec today to learn more about how Teams can work for your business.